Terms and Conditions of Sale, Delivery and Payment of Carpetzz, Coburg
- Scope of application
- The following terms and conditions of business shall apply to all orders transmitted by Customers to Carpetzz and shall be acknowledged by Customer with each order. Deviating or supplementary terms shall only become an integral part of the agreement if their validity has been expressly agreed in writing. The reference to Customer's terms on its forms is hereby contradicted.
- Customers within the meaning of the present terms shall be both consumers and also businessmen. Consumers within the meaning of the present terms shall be natural entities with whom business relationships are started without a commercial, independent or freelance activity being able to be ascribed to them. Businessmen within the meaning of the present terms shall be natural or legal entities or partnerships of legal capacity with whom business relationships are started and who act in the exercising of a commercial, independent or freelance activity.
- Quotation/conclusion of contract
- The portrayal of our range in the Internet does not represent a quotation within the meaning of §§ 145 et seq. German Civil Code. Customer shall make a binding purchase offer to us by a corresponding online order.
- Within the framework of the order process, the risks of an inexplicable, faulty transmission shall be with Customer. Sale of the commodities offered by us shall only be in quantities customary for the trade.
- The EXW price per square meter of carpet is 150 Euro. In the case of non-rectangular carpets, the area of the smallest possible rectangle containing the carpet will be used for the price calculation.
- This price does not contain either the statutory Value Added Tax applicable at the time or the dispatch costs. The final price will be indicated by mail after the reception of a query.
- For orders outside the European Union, statutory Value Added Tax shall not be applicable. In such a case, the commodities shall be delivered as "EXW“ according to INCOTERMS 2000. Proper registration of the commodities in the receiving country shall be a matter for Customer.
- Delivery/delivery periods/transport
- To the extent not agreed to the contrary in the present terms or in writing with Customer, all deliveries shall be franco domicile against payment of the postage costs.
- The approximate delay of manufacture and delivery is 10 (ten) weeks after the complete payment has been received by us. We will send the goods as soon as we can and will try to reduce the delay of delivery as much as possible. However, we cannot guarantee an exact delivery date. Delivery periods stated shall be non-committal and only approximate.
- Unforeseen obstacles in delivery, such as cases of force majeure, lack of raw materials, strike, operational disturbances in our company or that of downstream suppliers, shall entitle us to postpone delivery for the duration of the prevention. In the event of the aforementioned obstacles in delivery, we can also withdraw from the contract to the extent that it has not been performed. Customer cannot derive any claims to damages herefrom.
- Customer shall pay a lump-sum for dispatch costs calculated according to weight and destination and notified to Customer during the order processes and dispatched by e-mail as an order confirmation.
- Right of revocation for consumers: (§§ 312 d, 355 German Civil Code)
- Pursuant to § 312 d, sub-section 4, German Civil Code, the commodities are excluded from revocation because they are produced according to Customer's specification or unambiguously tailor-made to match its personal requirements.
- We will try to follow Customer’s design as exactly as possible, but some slight variations may still be found, as the production is completely manual. Therefore we shall not be accepting claims for small differences in the design reproduction.
- We have prepared a Care Instructions Leaflet for Customer to download. Claims for bad maintenance of the carpet will not be accepted.
- The commodities shall be paid for in advance. Payments by credit card shall be possible at the terms stated during the ordering process. Payment by sending cash or cheques shall not be possible. Liability in the event of loss shall be ruled out.
- Payment shall only have taken place when the corresponding amount is credited to us.
- We shall not accept desings that are protected by copyright. Customer shall be made responsible in the case of an infringement of copyright of the design that has been sent to us.
- Data protection
- We reserve the right to examine Customer's creditworthiness, identity and/or authorisation to use a credit card stated or to have them examined by third parties in individual cases. In this context, forwarding of a copy of the personal identity card and/or the credit card of Customer stated can be necessary.
- The data necessary for handling the transaction shall be stored electronically and forwarded to affiliated companies in the course of the handling of the transaction if need be. This information is given according to the directives of § 33 sub-section 1 Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG). All personal data shall naturally be treated confidentially.
- By ordering, Customer declares its agreement with electronic storage of its data on our online server. It shall be entitled at any time to insight into its data and to having information amended or deleted and to amend or delete them itself to the extent technically provided for in the system.
- Applicable law / place of jurisdiction
- The present agreement shall exclusively be governed by the law of the Federal Republic of Germany. The United Nations Convention of April 11, 1980, concerning contracts for the international sale of commodities shall not be applicable.
- For businessmen: To the extent not agreed to the contrary in writing, place of performance for all contractual obligations shall be Coburg. For all present and future claims from the business relationship with the customer, the exclusive place of jurisdiction shall be Coburg. However, we shall be entitled to sue Customer at the court responsible for its place of residence.
- The same place of jurisdiction shall apply if Customer has no general place of jurisdiction in Germany, moves its place of residence or customary abode out of Germany after concluding the agreement or its place of residence or customary abode is unknown at the time of initiation of proceedings. Identification of the provider:
Owner: Nayla Ventura
Tel. +49 9561 2342410
VAT Registration Number: DE270842392
Disclaimer: Despite careful control of the contents, we assume no liability for the contents of external links. The operator shall be exclusively responsible for the contents of the linked sites.